Easy Methods to Clean Bathroom Grout and Tile
Concerned about how to clean grout and tile? In order to take proper care of your tile and grout and maintain it looking its best it is important to learn how to clean bathroom grout the quick and easy way.
The following are 6 different things you need to do to clean bathroom grout fast and for less money.
- Work with a tile cleaner that is strong enough to get the job done such as 409, Tilex, or diluted bleach. These cleaners work on the tile and do quite a good job at cleaning grout.
- Make use of a grout brush or a special grouting tool to clean the grout. If it is required you may even want to use a special grout. You are able to make a household scrubbing paste by mixing baking soda and salt with a little bit of water. Then you may apply it to the grout using a medium firm brush. Allow it to sit for a while and then scrub it off. Another useful household items you could use to clean the grout include hydrogen peroxide, bleach (Clorox) and even lemon juice. In case none of these works for treating the grout stain, you may want to consider using a commercial grout cleaner, a grout colorant, or a grouting pen.
- When you are just trying to learn how to clean bathroom grout, it is best to start with the shower and the tub. Spray the grout cleaner unto the tile and allow it to sit for 5 to ten minutes.
- Following that, scrub the grout around the tiles in any area that shows discoloration or where mold and mildew is growing. Then wipe it down using a sponge.
- When done with scrubbing the grout, rinse with water. If you can still find dirt redo steps 3 and four, and if not, dry with a towel and move onto your next bathroom tiled area which will probably be the counters as well as the splash board.
- Clean these that similar way as detailed above. Make certain to clean the grouted area around the sink as this can get very dirty. The last tiled area you may want to clean could be the floor. You can make use of either a tile cleaner or a floor cleaner, just ensure you’ll do a good job cleaning the grout for your floor to look its best.
Congratulations! At this point you do know how to clean tile and grout! However, if you want to save your time and that your tile and grout be professionally cleaned, just simply call us, the Carpet Cleaning Auckland professional cleaners to give you good tile and grout cleaning service! We’ll give you the best tile and grout cleaning you’ll ever have..
Carpet Cleaning Auckland 09-489 5599
Carpet Cleaning Auckland has proudly been providing professional carpet cleaning services in the following Auckland areas since 1987:
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, Botany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau City
Carpet Cleaning | Quality Control | Carpet Cleaners Guarantee | Auckland Carpet Steam ‘n’ Dry | About Us | Reviews | Blogs | Specials | Contact Us | Pest Control Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry | Pest Control Auckland | The Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) | Carpet Cleaning Auckland | Carpet Repairs Auckland | Flood Restoration Auckland | Our 55oC Carpet Clean kills Dust Mites | Upholstery Cleaning Auckland | Stain Removal Auckland | Fibre Stain Protection Auckland | Carpet Cleaners Auckland | Tile & Grout Cleaning Auckland | Auckland Carpet Cleaning