Working with a Grout Pen in Cleaning Grout in Four Simple Measures
Grout pens assist in restoring your grout to its original color. Each and every grout pen covers an average 80-160 linear ft of tile grout. We would suggest two coats. With 3 inch tiles, you would require 8 linear feet of coverage for each square foot. As an example, a 10 ft by 4 ft bathroom (40 ft of tile) needs about 320 ft of linear coverage. This would necessitate about 2-4 grout pens for the initial application depending on regardless if you are doing one application or two.
If you are fed up with cleaning your tile and still having it look bad you could use the help of a grout pen or grouting pens. Many of these use strong grout cleaners to get the job done successfully and with ease. These also allow you to apply it to the exact spots that requires the most cleaning. The measures below will help you have the utmost success on your mission.
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard or some loose sheets or paper
- Dry towel
- Gout cleaner
- Grout Cleaner Brush or tool
- Grout pen (to get the best choice, please scroll to the bottom part of this page)
- Initially, you need to use a grout cleaner to help you clean the surface of the tile and grout cleaner prior to beginning. Scrub the dirt off of the tile and use a scrub brush or toothbrush to thoroughly clean out the grout. Ensure that you clean the grout really well and to remove any loose material. Prior to being done cleaning, you will want to thoroughly dry the tile and grout.
- Following that, shake the grout cleaner before opening and try out the grouting pen on a loose sheet of paper. It is advisable to test how hard you need to push and how to attain the best results. One other technique is to start in the color where mistakes are less viable.
- Next, slowly apply to the Tile and grout. Take care to put it on evenly and not to get in on the tile. To get the best results you want to go slowly. If you do spill, ensure that you clean it up quickly with a damp cloth. Let it dry for one to two hours.
- Lastly, for best outcomes you will also need to apply a second coat. Don’t forget to shake well before applying. The second coat should help your first coat appear complete. After finishing, allow the grout to dry for 4 to 5 hours prior to assuming normal levels of use again.
Carpet Cleaning Auckland 09-489 5599
Carpet Cleaning Auckland has proudly been providing professional carpet cleaning services in the following Auckland areas since 1987:
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, Botany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau City
Carpet Cleaning | Quality Control | Carpet Cleaners Guarantee | Auckland Carpet Steam ‘n’ Dry | About Us|Reviews | Blogs | Specials | Contact Us | Pest Control Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry | Pest Control Auckland |The Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) | Carpet Cleaning Auckland | Carpet Repairs Auckland | Flood Restoration Auckland | Our 55oC Carpet Clean kills Dust Mites | Upholstery Cleaning Auckland | Stain Removal Auckland|Fibre Stain Protection Auckland | Carpet Cleaners Auckland | Tile & Grout Cleaning Auckland |Auckland Carpet Cleaning