Carpet Cleaning Auckland SERVICE VISIT
Find out more details on the Carpet Cleaning Auckland service visit.
Pre – Visit
There is hardly any you need to do to prepare for Carpet Cleaning Auckland arrival. One and only thing we ask is that you remove any fragile or valuable items from the rooms being cleaned. We will take care of moving furniture and other items the day we show up.
Throughout The Visit
As soon as we arrive, we will:
- Perform a pre-inspection of the rooms and/or items to be cleaned, noting any heavily soiled areas or traffic patterns.
- Go over the process with you and answer any questions you might have.
- Carefully move furniture in the rooms (except very large items, for example pianos, china cabinets, entertainment armoires, and so on).
- Pre-treat any places of concern to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Clean the whole area using Carpet Cleaning Auckland exclusive hot water extraction technique.
- Use deodorizer or protector as requested, and then groom the carpet.
- Move your furniture back to its original location, placing protective pads underneath.
After all rooms/upholstery have been serviced, we will complete a final inspection with you to ensure that you are 100% completely satisfied.
Post – Visit
Even though Carpet Cleaning Auckland powerful, truck-mounted vacuum system removes almost all of the moisture instantly, your carpet or upholstery may still be damp to touch.Making use of fans in any rooms cleaned and turning your air conditioning system on can help speed up drying time.
- Make certain to leave the protective pads under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to prevent any color transfer.
- You may walk on your carpet right after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to protect yourself from slipping.
- If perhaps for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the work performed, simply inform Carpet Cleaning Auckland within ten days of the cleaning and we will be happy to deal with any worries you may have.
Carpet Cleaning Auckland has proudly been providing professional carpet cleaning services in the following Auckland areas since 1987:
Manukau, Howick, Pakaranga, Botany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manerewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna , North Habour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau City
Carpet Cleaning | Quality Control | Carpet Cleaners Guarantee | Auckland Carpet Steam ‘n’ Dry | About Us|Reviews | Blogs | Specials | Contact Us | Pest Control Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry | Pest Control Auckland | The Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) | Carpet Cleaning Auckland | Carpet Repairs Auckland | Flood Restoration Auckland | Our 55oC Carpet Clean kills Dust Mites | Upholstery Cleaning Auckland | Stain Removal Auckland|Fibre Stain Protection Auckland | Carpet Cleaners Auckland | Tile & Grout Cleaning Auckland | Auckland Carpet Cleaning